The UCL Equalities website provides information on news and events; FAQs; legislation and policy; and UCL's Equalities & Diversity Strategy 2015-2020.
Information and support available at PALS and UCL
Information on shared parental leave, childcare, career development and mentoring can be found on the links below:
- Information and support for staff in PALS
- Information and support for research students in PALS
- Information and support for taught students in PALS
PALS Career Development, Equality and Diversity committee (CDED)
- CDED - Terms of Reference, Membership, and Minutes (UCL staff and students access only)
- CDED Newsletters (UCL staff and students access only)
Useful information on external websites
Our useful information on external websites pages gives links to information for women in science; working parents; funding opportunities; and work-life balance.
2016 Annual Talk in Support of Athena SWAN
Harriet Minter, Editor of the Guardian’s Women in Leadership section, spoke at the Division’s annual talk in support of Athena SWAN on 16 June 2016. The audio recording of the talk is below