myUCL is the all student e-newsletter which is sent out every Friday afternoon during term-time, and is issued monthly over the summer.
The deadline for submitting content is Wednesday midday.
myUCL aims to keep students informed of key news from across campus including institutional announcements, opportunities to develop their skills, events, features on the student experience, as well as interesting media stories and paid research opportunities.
For more information on the criteria for inclusion you can read the myUCL editorial policy.
View the myUCL newsletters issued to date, and check future issue dates for this academic year.
- First Term
- 28 September 2018: UCL students win $1 million Hult Prize
- 5 October 2018: Fixing Portico: Improvements made and developments to come
- 12 October 2018: Meet the UCL Student Support and Wellbeing team
- 19 October 2018: Phishing scam titled, 'Refund for UCL students'
- 26 October 2018: Take part in the 'New to UCL' survey
- 2 November 2018: Call for Applicants: 209 Hult Prize Competition
- 9 November 2018: Shrouds of the Somme commemorates the centenary of Armistice Day
- 16 November 2018: Race Equality Charter – Student Survey 2018
- 23 November 2018: Exceptional first year undergrads needed: apply to be a Laidlaw Scholar
- 30 November 2018: Take part in the Race Equality Charter Mark Student Survey 2018
- 7 December 2018: UCL supports MadeAtUni campaign
- 14 December 2018: Will you present your research in the Houses of Parliament?
- Second Term
- 11 January 2019: The UCL Christmas Switch Off saves 900,000kWh
- 18 January 2019: Research student wins £500 New to UCL jackpot
- 25 January 2019: NSS 2019: earn a reward for fellow students
- 1 February 2019: #MadeAtUCL Nominations Open!
- 8 February 2019: The new Student Centre opens in 10 days' time!
- 15 February 2019: It’s here: the new Student Centre opens 10am Monday
- 22 February 2019: UCL unveils its new state-of-the-art Student Centre
- 1 March 2019: UCL says Full Stop to bullying, harassment and sexual misconduct
- 8 March 2019: Brexit updates – sign up for weekly emails
- 15 March 2019: Support for current students around Brexit – how can you find out more?
- 22 March 2019: Royal visit for the UK Dementia Research Institute hub at UCL
- 29 March 2019: UCL and Brexit – find out more with updated FAQs
- Third Term
- 27 April
- 4 May
- 11 May
- 18 May
- 25 May
- 1 June
- 8 June
- Summer Term
myUCL will be sent out monthly over the summer period.
- 13 July (Submission deadline: 11 July)
- 17 August (Submission deadline: 15 August)
- 7 September (Submission deadline: 5 September)