You Shape UCL: student consultation week
12 May 2022
Ways for our students to share their views on the Strategic Plan 2022-27 Consultation
UCL is running the Strategic Plan Consultation this academic year, a whole-community conversation about our institutional priorities over the next five years. The outcome of this conversation will be the UCL Strategic Plan 2022-27, which will outline shared priorities for focused effort and investment.
This consultation is based on a series of discussion papers. The papers examine UCL’s vision and values, where we are now with teaching and research, where we want to be in five years’ time and how we’re going to get there.
We have already had some fantastic student feedback, from listening to students at workshops and reading their written responses, and we want to continue the conversation on these three topics:
- UCL’s values
- The principles of a UCL education
- Their broader experience of UCL outside of the lecture theatre.
We will be hosting the You Shape UCL week, starting on 16 May, to gather more student feedback on the strategy consultation and encourage more students to feed into it.
We would ask you to support this initiative by encouraging your students to get involved in the following activities:
- Visiting our stall at various places around campus throughout the week for a quick conversation with a member of staff, we will be starting in the Student Centre on Monday from 12.30pm to 2.30pm,
- Responding to our online form which will go live on Monday 16 May,
- Signing up to the student workshop on Thursday 19 May.
Many thanks for your help!