Brexit Town Hall: Thursday 31 October 2019
9 October 2019
The Provost will host a Town Hall meeting to discuss Brexit with the UCL community on 31 October.
The event will provide an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about the latest events surrounding Brexit, the work of the Brexit Mitigation Group and the potential impact of Brexit on all of us.
The panel will include:
- Professor Michael Arthur, UCL President & Provost
- Dr Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice Provost (International)
- Fiona Ryland, Chief Operating Officer
- Professor David Price, Vice Provost (Research)
- Dr Uta Staiger, Executive Director of the UCL European Institute
The Town Hall will take place from 12.30-2pm in the Logan Hall. Please register to attend.
You can submit any questions, comments or concerns you would like to be addressed at the Brexit Town Hall using our online form. Any submissions to the form will be anonymous, unless you choose to share your name.
Filming and live streaming
Please note that this event will be filmed.
This event will be live streamed to UCL staff and students who cannot attend in person. To watch the live stream please follow these simple steps:
- Click on this link: https://mediacentral.ucl.ac.uk/Live/1
- When prompted, login using your UCL user ID and password
NB: If the live stream freezes during the event, please refresh your browser.