Using myUCL Careers
8 November 2017
myUCL Careers is our online careers portal enabling students, graduates and employers to engage with our services including our vacancy board, events calendar and appointment bookings.
Current students are automatically registered to use the system with their UCL ID and password and the first time you log-in you'll be prompted to complete a short profile which helps to tailor your content and notifications.
Once set-up, you can:
• Set your personal preferences to receive daily or weekly email digests for new opportunities and events according to your sector interests.
• Access our vacancy board and search for part-time work, internships and graduate-level opportunities from employers targeting UCL's students and graduates.
• Sign-up to our Careers Updates Newsletter to stay informed of our upcoming opportunities, events and features from employers and staff.
• Book one-to-one careers or application guidance appointments and practice interviews with a careers professional.
• View our events calendar and book attendance at our fairs, employer presentations, seminars, skills workshops and other events.
Click on the Student login button to access your account and discover all opportunities and careers activities