UCL visit to China
9 November 2017
This week, an academic delegation led by Professor Michael Arthur, UCL President & Provost, has been visiting China to deepen the connection between UCL and its alumni and supporters, and strengthen the deep strategic partnership with Peking University (PKU).
The visit culminates with a graduation celebration event for Chinese students in Beijing on Saturday 11 November, the first international graduation ceremony UCL has ever held.
Stories about a range of joint UCL-PKU initiatives can be read below:
- UCL efforts to target dementia showcased in China
- UCL and PKU draw up roadmap to tackle global challenges
- UCL and PKU in bid to create blueprint for sustainable Mega-Cities
- UCL-PKU in partnership to transform teaching Mandarin in English schools
- UCL joins with top Chinese university to train world leaders of the future
- Training world leaders of the future: student case studies