Participate in a study examining the epigenetic mechanisms regulating memory storage
10 February 2016
The UCL Clinical Psychopharmacology Unit are recruiting healthy volunteers to take part in a study examining the biological basis of emotional memory with the hope of developing new treatments for anxiety disorders.
To take part in the study you must:
- Be aged between 18-65 and healthy.
- Be able to attend three testing sessions in UCL.
- Have normal or corrected-to-normal colour vision.
- NOT be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Be willing to take Sodium Valproate or matched placebo as part of the study.
Note that we have other inclusion criteria and you will need to complete a telephone screening to check your eligibility for the study.
Participants will be reimbursed at the rate of £7.50 per hour of their time. Total pay will be £30.
To request an information sheet and volunteer to take part in this study, please email email@example.com, with the heading 'epigenetics' and provide a contact telephone number so that we can call you to check you are eligible to take part.
Vanessa Hennessy, UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences