Invitation to UCL Departmental Administrators forum
6 June 2013
UCL staff are invited to the next Da-Forum on Thursday 13 June.
This will be in room 347, 16 Taviton Street from 2 to 4pm - please click
on the link for a map - http://www.ucl.ac.uk/da-forum/news-events/docs12-13/16-Taviton-St_map.
Please see our preliminary agenda below and please let me know of any other topics you would like raised at the meeting to take forward to the next Corporate Support Services and DA meeting (scheduled for 1 July at 2pm in LT 106, Roberts Building).
1) 2 - 2.15pm - Updates (Website, Updates from heads of CSS-das meeting on UCL Stratford, UCL Campaign (DARO), Professional Services strategy)
2) 2.15 - 2.35pm - UCL Careers Service presentation (Karen Barnard)
UCL Careers Service offers a comprehensive careers information and advice/guidance service plus varied Recruitment Events and Employer Led Skills Development Programmes to current students, staff and GradClub members at UCL. Karen Barnard, Director of UCL Careers Service, will talk about activities taking place within the department and across UCL, and well as the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey. This will be will be followed by a short Q&A session. Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/careers
3) 2.35 - 2.55pm - ISD Service update
4) 3.00 - 3.30pm - UCL internal communications (Pete Hart) - discussion
5) 3.30 - 3.40pm - Update on ERASMUS week
6) 3.40 - 4pm - Other topics/ issues for next CSS-DA's meeting
note that the forum is for all support staff as well as departmental
administrators - please do let colleagues know about this meeting if they might
be interested in joining the forum.
Registration for this forum is now closed.