ISD service outage: 9am-6pm, Saturday 24 March
15 March 2012
A range of Information Systems Division (ISD) services will be unavailable from 9am to 6pm on Saturday 24 March and should be considered 'at risk' until 8pm on Sunday 25 March.
- IMAP and Squirrel email: Local email delivery for ucl.ac.uk will be turned off, this includes IMAP and webmail.
NB: Email to live@uclusers and departmental email servers will NOT be affected.
- Web: It will not be possible to make changes to the UCL webpages during the outage. This will not affect the ability to view these pages.
- Silva: Editing of all Silva websites will be unavailable during the outage. This will not affect the ability to view these sites.
- Personal web pages: Personal webpages will be unavailable to view or edit. For example: www.ucl.ac.uk/~ccaawww
- UCL Dropbox: Drop off and pick up facilities will be unavailable.
- Staff Directory: UCL staff directory list will be unavailable.
- MyAccount/Password resetting: Password changes will queue but will not run during the outage.
- Unix timesharing services: Socrates-a/b, Plato-a/b will be unavailable.
Any cancellations/changes will be displayed on the ISD Service News page: www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/news/isd-news
ISD Service Desk