UCLU Investment Society finance conference
7 December 2009
Applications are open for places at UCL Union Investment Society's finance conference on 15 February 2010.
The conference aims to provide:
- students with first-hand financial knowledge from finance and business senior executives
- a networking platform for students
- a setting to discuss different financial ideas and theories.
Speakers will include:
- Seymour Pierce: Executive Chairman and former CEO, HSBC
- Head of Financial Institution Structuring - Europe and Asia, Barclays Capital
- Global Head of Research and member of the Executive Committee of JP Morgan Chase, JP Morgan
Workshops will focus on markets, such as trading, and business (including corporate finance), and all presentations will be followed by question and answer sessions.
The conference will be held at BMA House in London. It is open to students from across the UK and Europe, and applications to attend will be screened based on CVs.
The deadline for applications to attend is 14 January 2010.
To find out more, follow the link at the top of this item.