UK Fulbright Awards 2010-11
29 April 2009
The competition for UK Fulbright Awards 2010-11 is now open. The following awards are offered by the Fulbright Commission:
- MS Society Award, for research into any aspect of Multiple Sclerosis (£75,000)
- AstraZeneca Award, for science research (£20,000)
- Fulbright-Robertson Visiting Professor in British History Award ($50,000 plus several allowances)
- Distinguished Scholar Awards, for research and/or lecturing in any field (stipend of $3,750 per month)
- Science and Technology PhD Awards (full tuition plus stipend for up to three years)
- Fulbright Postgraduate Student Scholarships (up to $40,000)
The application closing date for Fulbright Awards is 31 May 2009.
Following interview in summer 2009, successful candidates will work with Fulbright staff to prepare for their projects in the United States, which will begin between August 2010 and April 2011.
Full details on eligibility and selection, making an application, and award benefits may be obtained from the Fulbright website .
To find out more about the Fulbright Commission, and other scholarships and funding available through UCL, follow the links at the top of this item.