UCL news podcast: 11-17 October
17 October 2008
The UCL weekly news podcast for the week ending Friday 17 October is now live on iTunes U.
This week's podcast includes:
- Dr David McCoy of the UCL Centre for International Health and Development discussing obstacles to improving global health on the launch of the second alternative world health report, of which he is a managing editor
- Research on ancient DNA by scientists from the UCL Centre for Infectious Diseases & International Health that provides fresh insights into tuberculosis
- Dr Peter Grindrod of UCL Earth Sciences explaining how he will investigate the possibility of water on Mars thanks to a new fellowship
- Adam Harman-Clarke of UCL Chemistry and the London Centre for Nanotechnology on the UCL Advances entrepreneurial boot camp
- The Grant Museum's screening of King Kong, as part of its 'Dino-Devotion' season.
You can listen through your computer or mp3 player via iTunes U. All UCL weekly news roundup podcasts are available at UCL's presence on iTunes U, in the News and Events section.
You can also access the feed and memorise it via RSS, so that you are alerted to each new UCL podcast as it becomes available.
To download the software, and experience more UCL lectures, films and discussions on iTunes U, follow the links at the top of this item.