UCL news roundup: 29 November - 5 December 2008
5 December 2008
This week's UCL news roundup is now live.
- Dr David Gems (UCL Institute of Healthy Ageing) on his myth-busting research into anti-oxidants
- Dr Jonathan Roiser (UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience) introducing a new joint doctoral programme with the US National Institutes of Health
- Research by Professor Ruth Gilbert (UCL Institute of Child Health) revealing the true extent and consequences of child maltreatment
- UCL's first overseas campus in Australia
- The Philip Lawrence good citizenship awards at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre
- The UCL Chamber Music Club Christmas concert on 9 December.
The programme is approximately 10 minutes long. You can listen to it and download it to your mp3 player from UCL's site on iTunes U, or listen now by clicking on the mp3 link above.
You can also memorise the UCL news roundups via RSS, so that you are alerted to each new UCL programme as it becomes available.
Image: Sir Trevor McDonald with winners of the Philip Lawrence Awards at the UCL Bloomsbury Theatre