UCL Art Museum
Second Person Looking Out
12 May - 13 June
Second Person Looking Out marks the sixth annual collaboration between the Slade School of Fine Art and UCL Art Museum. This year, a new partnership with the English Department's One Day in the City Festival is instrumental in setting the theme and the challenge put to the Slade artists who are invited to look at UCL Art Museum's collections, to develop their own work while engaging with the importance of time, place, London, literature and other sources of inspiration.
Previous collaborations include: Sequel (2009), Transfer (2010), Moreover (2011), Vincula (2012) and Duet (2013).
- Black Bloomsbury
- Duet: 5th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- One Day in the City (Part 1)
- One Day in the City (Part 2)
- Vincula - 4th Annual Slade/UCL Art Museum Collaboration
- Rousseau 300: Nature, Self and State
- Word & Image: Early Modern Treasures at UCL
- Moreover: The Slade revisits UCL Art Collections
- The Age of Expression: 20th-century Northern European Prints from the Barber Institute
- Life, Action and Sentiment: John Flaxman on the art of modern sculpture
- Looking back at the Life Room - a project by Naomi Salaman
- A Tribute to Bartolomeu dos Santos
- 'The Paradox of Mezzotint'
- 'A Drawing Cabinet Unlocked: Old Masters from UCL Art Collections'