Support UCL Art Museum
UCL Art Museum has important holdings of art which include European prints, drawings, paintings and sculpture from the 16th to the 20th century and the Slade School of Fine Arts unique collection of student prize paintings, drawings and prints. We are currently forming a Friends organisation to help ensure the collections continued success and survival. The main purpose of the Friends will be to assist the development of UCL Art Museum by drawing the collections and also the activities of UCL Art Museum to the attention of a wider public.
Becoming a Friend of UCL Art Collections
By joining the Friends, you will play a key role in the
continuing progress and growth of the collection. Your support will be a
vauable contribution towards drawing the art works and the activities
of UCL Art Museum to the attention of the wider public. Friends of UCL
Art Museum play a significant role in helping to secure better premises
for the storage, study and display of the collections, and raising funds
for new acquisitions and special projects such as temporary exhibitions
and conservation work.
Benefits of Membership
Friends receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to private views of temporary exhibitions at UCL Art Museum
- Invitations to lectures and special workshops related to the collection
- Opportunities to attend social and other fundraising events
- Guided tours of the permanent collections and demonstrations of ongoing work
- Visits to other Museums and Collections of art historical interest
Membership of the Friends is through an annual subscription of:
- £20 - Indivivdual Membership
- £30 - Family Membership (up to 2 adults AND 2 children under 16 at the same address)
- £5 - Student Membership (Full time students only, proof of status required)
Membership is by Cheque made payable to University College
London, enclosed with your name and address, alternatively email us your
details and we will send you a form.
Contact us at +44 (0)20 7679 2540 or firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback or membership details.