Studying in the 60's


Louise and Kay Lieber told me about studying Art History and archaeology at the City Lit in the 1960's.

Specimen or artefact?

Your name: 
Jack Ashby

In some museum disciplines, we use the term “specimen” for an object that represents a type. In others, the word “artefact” or just “object” is more commonly used for the stuff in museums.

Syndicate content