- Faculty of Brain Sciences
- Teaching department
- Division of Psychology and Language Sciences
- Credit value
- A familiarity with formal semantics and logic is presupposed.
Alternative credit options
There are no alternative credit options available for this module.
We will read current and classic papers in semantics on a variety of topics, to prepare for weekly presentations by participants and staff. The aim is to demonstrate to current research topics, issues and methods, to transition students towards participating in research in semantics. In addition to providing a critical introduction to the relevant literature, the module aims to develop research skills, and foster original research.
Module deliveries for 2020/21 academic year
Intended teaching term: Term 1 Postgraduate (FHEQ Level 7)
Teaching and assessment
- Mode of study
- Methods of assessment
- Mark scheme
- Numeric Marks
- Number of students on module in previous year
- Module leader
- Dr Yasutada Sudo
- Who to contact for more information
This module description was last updated on 5th March 2020.