MBBS Teaching Portal
- Core Information
- MBBS 2012
- Central Sites
- The District General Hospitals
- Virtual Teaching
- Roles for more senior trainees
- Developing your teaching skills
- Supporting peer-assisted teaching
MBBS 2012: An Undergraduate Education for Contemporary Practice
The MBBS 2012 curriculum has launched! This is the new curriculum which was introduced in September 2012 for years 1, 2 and 4, and is already in use for year 6 (final year) students. The videos below will give you an overview of the programme. More information, including information on each year of the programme, is available on the following pages.
The UCL MBBS programme aspires to educate the UCL Doctor:
- "A highly competent and scientifically literate clinician, equipped to practice patient-centred medicine in a constantly changing modern world, with a foundation on the basic medical and social sciences. This vision is underpinned by the principles of scholarship, rigour and professionalism. The focus is on the development of the student as a scientifically informed, socially responsible professional who, in turn, can serve the health needs of individuals and communities."