Register your interest for UCL Open Days.
UCL Open Day - Register your interest
For your chance to find out more about studying at UCL, register your interest and find out first when bookings open for our next Open Days.
Our Open Days are packed with subject admissions talks providing you an insight into our degree programmes. You will have the unique opportunity to speak to admissions staff and academic tutors but also interact with current students and alumni to find out what studying at UCL is really like.
Medical Sciences Taster Day featuring Division of Surgery
The virtual open day will be held on Wednesday 2nd December from 2-3.30pm.
Programmes covered will include the following:
- Medical Innovation & Enterprise BSc/MSci
- Medical Sciences & Engineering BSc/MSci
- Sport & Exercise Medical Sciences BSc
Taster Days in collaboration with University of London
We're collaborating with the University of London to host UCL Faculty of Medical Sciences taster courses.
- Building artificial tissues for human transplantation
- Infection and Immunity of SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19
- How can we grow whole organs?
- Exercise for health and performance
- UCL Taster Lecture: Antimicrobial Resistance
Why Come to an Open Day?
Open Days will help you to learn more about the UCL and decide whether this is the right place to study for you. It's an opportunity for you to speak to academics, admissions staff and current students.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to find out more about Student Funding, Student Accommodation, the UCL Students’ Union and our services offered by the Student Support and Wellbeing Team.