UCL is famed for its pioneering research, with UCL Clinical Medicine rated first in the UK for research power (REF, 2014). From COVID-19 to cancer, we work to overcome some of the world's biggest health problems.
You'll work hands-on with world-class facilities and benefit from connections to top partner hospitals, such as UCLH, The Royal Free and the Francis Crick Institute.
Home to innovators and disruptors
We’re looking for students who like to challenge and push boundaries. Join us in our pursuit of scientific discovery and learn to solve real-world problems in medical science.
Discover our courses
At the UCL Cancer Institute, you will be joining a scientific community dedicated to discovering new techniques in cancer detection and treatment that can make a real difference to the lives of cancer patients.
The Eastman Dental Institute is a world-leading, academic centre for postgraduate dentistry and translational research.
- Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry PGCert
- Conservative Dentistry MSc
- Dental Hygiene MSc
- Dental Sedation and Pain Management PGCert
- Endodontic Practice PGDip
- Endodontics MSc
- Endodontology MClinDent
- Endodontology (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Implant Dentistry MSc / PGDip
- Oral Medicine MSc
- Oral Surgery MClinDent
- Oral Surgery (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery MSc
- Orthodontics MClinDent
- Orthodontics (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Paediatric Dentistry MSc
- Periodontology MClinDent
- Periodontology (Distance Learning) MSc
- Prosthodontics (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Restorative Dental Practice MSc
- Special Care Dentistry MSc / PGCert
- Sports Dentistry: Oral Health in Sport MSc
- Infection and Immunity
A centre for teaching and research excellence in immunology, pathogen evolution and host-pathogen interaction.
The Division of Medicine offers a range of cutting-edge postgraduate programmes to help further your career in specific areas.
- Advanced Biomedical Imaging MSc
- Clinical and Public Health Nutrition MSc
- Clinical Drug Development MSc
- Clinical Drug Development MRes
- Dietetics MSc
- Drug Design MSc
- Drug Design MRes
- Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition MSc
- Genetics and Multiomics in Medicine MSc
- Human Tissue Repair MSc
- Human Tissue Repair MRes
- Obesity and Clinical Nutrition MSc
- Precision Medicine MSc
- Respiratory Clinical Science MSc
- Medical Education
UCL Medical School is one of the top medical schools in the world, offering a range of courses for all healthcare professionals looking to advance their careers in clinical and professional education.
A Master's in Nutrition offers a variety of exciting career opportunities in the important and growing field of Human Nutrition.
- Surgery and Interventional Science
Many of these programmes give you the opportunity to discuss ideas with the world's leading experts in their specialism and share your knowledge and experiences with peers from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
- Aesthetics (Aesthetic Surgery) MS
- Aesthetics (Minimally Invasive Aesthetics) MS
- Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine MSc
- Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery MSc
- Musculoskeletal Science MSc
- Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicine MSc
- Orthopaedics MSc
- Pain Management MSc
- Performing Arts Medicine MSc
- Performing Arts Medicine PGCert
- Perioperative Medicine MSc
- Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare & Rehabilitation MSc
- Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technologies MSc
- Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health MSc
- Surgical and Interventional Sciences MSc