Information Skills team
The information skills team can assist with a wide variety of library training enquiries, including providing training and support on accessing electronic resources, evidence searching (including database searching), and use of reference management software.
To contact the team via email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Blaj - 020 8016 8194 (UCL extension 68194)
- David Green - 020 8016 8209 (UCL extension 68194)
- Colin Rennie - (Friday only) - 020 8108 9643 (UCL extension 59643)
- Guy Robinson - 020 8216 4834
- Alex Stagg - 020 3108 6701 (UCL extension 56701)
- Paola Stillone (Monday-Tuesday and alternate Wednesdays) - 020 3108 9911 (UCL extension 59911)
The information skills team is also available to support dissertations and research projects. For more information see https://library-guides.ucl.ac.uk/dissertations
Currently all training appointments with the library team are taking place virtually using Teams or Zoom.
If you would like an appointment with a member of the team, and do not have access to online meeting software, please get in touch with us to discuss alternative options.