So, you've been given a role in teaching at your hospital or community site. What do you need to do to make sure your teaching is effective and appropriate for UCL medical students?
- Read the Guidance for Junior Doctors
- Look at the overview of the UCL Medical School MBBS course, and information on the details of the curriculum
- Think about the teaching skills you already have, and how you can improve them
- Read the section on giving effective feedback, to make sure your students get the most out of your sessions
Other information you may find useful:
- UCL Medical School term dates and assessment dates
- Guidelines for optimal consistent lectures in the MBBS programme
- If you have concerns about a students' attendance or welfare please contact your site lead (see individual central site, or DGH pages) who will contact the relevant Student Support Tutor.
Please note parts of the Medical School website are protected by a username and password system, and as such you will need to log in before you can access any protected information.