UCLH is a new hospital with state of the art facilities, situated on Euston Road, in Bloomsbury. It has 665 inpatient beds, 12 operating theatres and the largest critical care centre in the NHS.
On the UCH site teaching opportunities include:
- Twilight Clinical Teaching
Any of the opportunities available on central sites including
- Supervising PALS SSC projects
- Post exam week shadowing for year 1 students
- UCL Surgical Society activities
Cardiometabolic Pathway at the University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street (formerly the Heart Hospital)
- This patient pathway is part of the Clinical and Professional Practice, and is an extended patient pathway
- We are looking for clinicians who work or have an interest in cardiology to act as tutors on this course. You should be able to give an overview of how to approach patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Tutors will be asked to commit to 4-5 Fridays afternoons during the Spring term.
- If you are interested, please contact Adil Chowdhury for more information and to sign up
If you have questions about the opportunities listed please contact the relevant programme leads. If you have other questions about teaching at UCH please contact the Medical School UCH Site lead, Dr Gavin Johnson