NORTH CENTRAL AND NORTH EAST THAMES, MOVE TO HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND (HEE) AND NEW CONTACT DETAILS
The North Central Thames Foundation School merged with the North East Thames Foundation School on 1st April 2017 following the move of our posts in East of England Trusts to the new Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire (EBH) Foundation School. The new organisation will be called the North Central and East London Foundation School.
In addition, North Central and North East have moved out of their university offices in UCL and QMUL respectively to be housed within the London offices of Health Education England (HEE) in Russell Square.
New contact email addresses for the team that will be looking after Foundation in all of London and the South East (LaSE) are as follows:
- F1.email@example.com (for all F1-related queries)
- F2.firstname.lastname@example.org (for all F2-related queries)
- FPenquiries.email@example.com (for any general query that doesn’t clearly fit into one of the above categories)
- Telephone: 020 7866 3216 (9.00am to 5.00pm)
- Current UCL MBBS students can find career and foundation training advice from the Student Support team