Come along to our seminars on medical education. This annual series of events provides a forum for colleagues to share and learn about current research in medical education. Seminars are FREE to attend and open to all.
To be kept updated by email on all future Medical School events please subscribe to our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 July 2015 - London BEME International Collaborating Centre (BICC) launch.
Presentations from 2013-2014 seminars can be found below:
- Dr Julia Roncoroni - Patient-Centred Culturally Sensitive Healthcare Delivery
- Dr Catherine O'Keeffe - Stigma and Healthcare Professionals Accessing Care
- Dr Melvyn Jones - A systematic review of the literature on the impact of an Intercalated BSc on medical student performance and careers
- Dr Stephen Billet - Integrated practice-based experiences within medical education programs
- Elisa G. Lewis - The mental health and wellbeing of professional students: a comparative study
Presentations from 2012-2013 seminars can be found below:
- Dr Viv Cook - Learning through experience
- Dr Rosie Belcher - "I'm only a student" Medical students' ethical dilemmas
- Dr Scott Rice - Practicing professionalism in an age of digital social networking
Presentations from 2011-2012 seminars can be found below:
- Dr Katherine Woolf - Social Networks
- Dr Anita Berlin - Conceptions of leadership and learning
- Gareth Frith - Mobile learning – supporting students in Workplace-based Practice