This part of the quality website is where you can shout out about members of clinical or administrative staff or students, who have impressed and inspired you. Showing gratitude to people who demonstrate excellent behaviour is not only a way of thanking them, but it will encourage them to carry on doing what they do so well.
- Have you encountered an excellent clinician, who demonstrated a perfect bedside manner?
- Have you sat in a tutorial or lecture and left feeling fascinated by your new knowledge or impressed by someone’s unique and inspirational teaching style?
- Have you met an administrator, who simply goes the 'extra mile' to support you as a student?
- As a member of staff, has a student helped you with the placements/learning materials in your specialty?
Staff or students, who would like to acknowledge and thank someone, should fill in our very brief ‘Name and Proclaim’ reporting form. The named individual will then receive a letter from the Quality Assurance & Enhancement Unit with the details that you chose to supply.
We often receive comments back from the nominated individuals, which show how important your feedback is to them:
- Thank you so much for sending this to me – made my day!
- I am so touched. What a lovely start to the morning ❤️
- It is very rare that I'm rendered rather speechless and this is one such occasion. All I can say is that magnanimous and kind words such as these make my day - so thank you.
- Thank you very much, I’m honoured.