2021 MPBE Student Awards
22 November 2021
The Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering Student Awards help us to recognise some of the Department’s highest-achieving students each year and celebrate their success.
We are delighted to announce the 2021 prize winners:
- Holly Arumainayagam- Sidney Russ Prize for Best Finalist Undergraduate Student
- Gabriel Ide - Sidney Russ Prize for Best Finalist Undergraduate Student
- Emma Prevot - John Clifton Prize for Best Non-Finalist Undergraduate Student
- Andrea Ripa - John Clifton Prize for Best Non-Finalist Undergraduate Student
- Isabelle Grace Hawley - Joseph Rotblat Prize for Best Masters Student
- Ed James - Robert Speller Prize for Best Paper by a PhD Student
- Isabelle Grace Hawley - IPEM Prize for Best Research Project
- Emily Wagner - Instron Prize for Best Group Research Project
- Dimo Dihanov - Instron Prize for Best Group Research Project
Many congratulations from all of us at MPBE to our students on this tremendous achievement!
We’re very excited to celebrate the fantastic achievements of our student community as a department on Monday 6th December at the annual Student Award Celebration.