Bryan A Strange
Functional organization of the hippocampal longitudinal axis
Nature Reviews - October 2014
Annual Dinner: Thursday 19th March 2015
- Prof. Gordon Stewart
- Ms Susan Beesley
MBPhD Open Day 2011
27th January 2011 - Presentations
- Welcome by Professor Gordon W. Stewart
- Introduction by Sir John Tooke, Vice-Provost (Health), UCL
- Dorothy Ng (NIMR, Pr J Langhorne) "Adaptation of humoral memory to heterologous sequential infections"
- Saba Rose Knight (ICH, Prof A Copp). "Mechanisms underlying spina bifida in the Zic2 loss-of-function mutant, ‘Kumba’"
- Daniel Swerdlow (UCL Epidemeology, Pr A Hingorani) "Mendelian randomisation for investigating and validating therapeutic targets in cardiometabolic disease"
- Ben Davis (LSTM, Dr M Collumbien) "Men, masculinities & health: understanding male perpetration of intimate partner violence in Mumbai"
- Marianne Neary (NIMR, Dr R Breckenridge) "Heart metabolism around birth: cot death and heart failure"
- Rebecca Burrell (CRUK, Dr RC Swanton MBPhD) "Using functional genomics to understand chromosomal instability"
- Graduate Student Presentation: Dr Mina Ryten MBPhD
- Dr Donna Brown: PhDs at NIMR
- Rebecca Burrell: PhDs at CRUK
- Director of Programme – Professor Patrick Maxwell
Photographs of the presentations can be viewed by clicking on the presenters name.
A copy of the 2011 Open Day Booklet can be downloaded here...
Page last modified on 23 feb 12 15:30 by Susan Beesley