The Department of Mathematics is committed to providing an inclusive, safe and respectful work environment to all its members.
Under UCL Dignity at Work statement, all employees are entitled to:
- a workplace free from bullying, intimidation, harassment or victimisation;
- be treated with dignity, respect and courtesy;
- experience no form of unlawful discrimination;
- be valued for their skills and abilities.
All staff members can seek advice from one of the Dignity at Work Advisors or contact our Departmental Equal Opportunity Liaison Officer, Helen Higgins.
- UCL Dignity at Work Advisors
- Helen Higgins
Most concerns are resolved informally through discussions within the department, division or faculty. If however anyone considers that their concerns have not been addressed adequately they may raise a formal grievance.
UCL HR Support
UCL HR offers extensive support for students, staff and managers, across several Equality Areas and there are also a range of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committees and social networks.
- Equality Areas and Support for Students, Staff and Managers
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committees and Social Networks