This page provides general information on degrees, specific information about degree structures and the option choices.
Please follow the links below for:
- General Rules for Degrees - General information regarding credits, levels, modules, progression to the next year, and the BSc/MSci degree courses
- Specific Degree Structures - Information regarding the compulsory modules you will take and the optional modules available to you on your specific degree programme
- Module List and Syllabi - A full list of the modules offered in the department and their detailed syllabus
- Module Pathways Map - A graphical map of modules grouped by subject area, showing the pathways of pre-requisite study
- Undergraduate Mathematics Options - Information regarding module registration for optional modules
- Year 4 Project - Details for MSci students regarding the MATH0084 Project taken in Year 4.
- Outside Options - Information regarding the selection of non-mathematics modules
- Information for students from other departments - What mathematics modules are available, and how to register for them, for students not based in the mathematics department