Undergraduate (MSci) and Postgraduate (MSc) Innovation and Enterprise Prize Competition
First MAPS Undergraduate (MSci) and Postgraduate (MSc) Innovation and Enterprise Prize Competition - The purpose of this prize competition is to encourage students to think about the innovative aspect and potential economic and societal impact of their projects and to motivate entrepreneurial spirit among students.
Application Deadline:13th June and 15th September 2022 for MSci and MSc, respectively.
Please fill in the Application Form and email it to our I&E Coordinator, Dr Maria Mediero (email@example.com).
The MAPS Enterprise Committee aims to foster a culture of enterprise across the Faculty, which is in aligment with UCL's commitment to becoming a global leader in enterprise and open innovation. The Committee, which comprises of departmental representatives and UCL staff, meets monthly and covers the following objectives:
- To create a culture of enterprise within the MAPS Faculty through promoting and facilitating enterprise and knowledge transfer activities
- To support the quality of research and grants by working with non academic partners, including industry, government and NGOs, to foster international collaboration
- To disseminate relevant information to departments about funding and training in enterprise at UCL
- To provide support and advice for industry engagement
- To raise the awareness of Faculty enterprise among MAPS staff
- To assist the building and strengthening of collaborative networks in enterprise
- To support MAPS academics in accessing consultancy