UCL Library Services
- About us
- Electronic resources
- Libraries and study spaces
- Bookable study spaces
- Postgraduate spaces
- Group work areas
- Quiet study spaces
- Learning spaces
- UCL Bartlett Library
- UCL Cruciform Hub
- UCL Ear Institute & Hearing Loss
- UCL Eastman Dental Library
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- UCL Institute of Child Health Library
- UCL Institute of Education Library
- UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square Library
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library
- The Joint Library of Ophthalmology
- UCL Language & Speech Science Library
- UCL Main Library
- UCL Qatar Library
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- UCL School of Pharmacy Library
- UCL SSEES Library
- UCL Science Library
- UCL Senate House Hub
- UCL Special Collections
- Whittington Health Library
- Opening hours
- Open Access
- UCL Press
- Special Collections, Archives & Exhibitions
- Getting help
- Contact us
- A-Z of the library
Where can I study?
Wilkins Terrace Project
Works are taking place to extend and refurbish the UCL Lower Refectory and to construct the new Portland stone Upper Terrace. Current works include the construction of service ‘Tunnel A ‘ for the project, close to the JBR, and steelworks in the area of the old Physics Yard.
Note: The period leading up to the 21st September 2015 is expected to be a particularly noisy period on the site. This is due to the ‘tunnel A’ works.
Working hours on site are between 06:00 and 21:00.
Window repair works, ongoing
Over the next few weeks there will be window repair works taking place on Main Library windows overlooking the Main Quad. A team of abseilers will be working on the outside of the building. Library users may see an abseiler working outside a reading room window!
Computer clusters refurbishment- 21st August - 18th September
From 21st August 2015 – 18th September 2015 the computer clusters on the ground floor of the Science Library are going to be closed for refurbishment.
The refurbished clusters will be providing an additional 56 computer spaces, new desks, new all-in-one PCs and electrics.
A list of alternative computer clusters can be found on the ISD website. Please just ask a member of staff if you need help.
Page last modified on 11 jun 15 15:18