UCL Library Services
- About us
- Electronic resources
- Libraries and study spaces
- Bookable study spaces
- Postgraduate spaces
- Group work areas
- Quiet study spaces
- UCL Bartlett Library
- UCL Cruciform Hub
- UCL Ear Institute & Hearing Loss
- UCL Eastman Dental Library
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- UCL Institute of Child Health Library
- UCL Institute of Education Library
- UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square Library
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library
- The Joint Library of Ophthalmology
- UCL Language & Speech Science Library
- UCL Main Library
- UCL Qatar Library
- Royal Free Hospital Medical Library
- UCL School of Pharmacy Library
- UCL SSEES Library
- UCL Science Library
- UCL Special Collections
- Whittington Health Library
- Opening hours
- Open Access
- UCL Press
- Special Collections, Archives & Exhibitions
- Getting help
- Contact us
- A-Z of the library
Where can I study?
Works are taking place to extend and refurbish the UCL Lower Refectory and to construct the new Portland stone Upper Terrace.
Note: From 6th July there will be drilling works on site, breaking through a new fire escape route. These works are expected to be a little noisy and techniques (diamond drilling) will be used to minimise any noise disruption. These particular works are expected to last for approximately 7 days.
Working hours on site will be between 06:00 and 19:00.
Computer cluster, Main Library
The Main Library computer cluster will be closed all day on Sunday 5th July to allow for maintenance works (electrics and cabling) on the laptop loans machine.
There will be some drilling during these works which could generate some noise.
Alternative computers in the Dutch reading room are available.
Page last modified on 11 jun 15 15:18