These pages provide you with resources for learning more about Research Data Management, for sharing useful information, tools and good practices with us, your colleagues and your students.
About UCL Research Data Management services
- MANTRA: an online training tool developed by the University of Edinburgh. It will help you improve your practical knowledge of Research Data Management.
- UCL online training in Information security: open to all UCL staff and students.
- New Introductory course to Research Support @ UCL: available for all PhD students.
- Subject-specific resources to manage your data (with general guidance, information on metadata standards, data repositories and ethics).
The volume of research at UCL over the many disciplines means that the amount and range of data being produced is vast. We have put together resources to answer general questions, but we would like your help to develop these pages.
Help us to improve the pages by sharing your good practices, tools and questions.
- Give us feedback on the webpages.
- Send us suggestions of resources and tools.
- Share examples of how re-using data has aided your research, or any instances when your own data has assisted another researcher.
- Ask us questions.
These resources are designed to help you share good practices in data management. If you know about any other useful materials or have developed your own, let us know.