Here you'll find information and guides to help you to maintain your list of publications in RPS and upload your manuscripts. You can also request training on using RPS and the REF open access policy.
The PDF guides below will show you how to maintain your list of publications in RPS and upload your manuscripts.
Recording publications in RPS
- RPS search settings
- Automatic publication claiming
- Claiming publications in RPS
- Record a publication in your RPS profile
- ORCID for UCL researchers
Uploading publications to RPS
- Has my paper been uploaded?
- Upload your publication to RPS
- What is the final accepted manuscript?
- REF Assessment in RPS - OA flags
For support with RPS, please contact the Open Access Team.