Get the most out of RPS by working through these key steps.
If you are new to RPS, or revisiting it, we recommend the following steps:
1. Watch this introduction to RPS and its functions:
2. Optimise your name based search settings.
3. Add your ORCID in RPS.
4. Set delegates, if needed, to claim and upload publications on your behalf.
5. Claim your publications and add any that are missing from your list:
7. Maintain your publications in RPS by repeating 5 and 6.
Contact the Open Access Team for help with managing your publications in RPS.