UCL Library copyright survey
9 March 2023
Help us shape our copyright training and support and you could win a £25 love2shop voucher.
A 3-minute, 4-question copyright survey, run by the Copyright Support team, is open to all UCL students and staff until 31 March 2023.
The survey offers the opportunity for the whole UCL community to give us input about the copyright topics they would like more support on, the training we should be providing, and any other resources that address copyright in studying, research and teaching.
Your feedback is essential. Dr Paul Ayris, Pro-Vice-Provost for Library, Culture, Collections and Open Science (LCCOS), said:
"In a knowledge economy, copyright and intellectual property rights (IPR) issues are a fundamental building block that concerns everyone. The Copyright Support team in LCCOS is there to support the UCL community in building confidence and knowledge around these topics. This short survey will enable the team to continue to develop and refine their offer, to ensure it is meeting the needs of all UCL students and staff".
Image attribution: Copyright by Nick Youngson; CC BY-SA 3.0, Alpha Stock Images
Copyright support at UCL
For more on copyright support at UCL, see our current resources:
- Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question or request bespoke training.
- Complete the Copyright Essentials online module.
- Register for a training session. Sessions are available both online and in person and currently include copyright for research staff and PGRs, copyright for teaching, an introduction to open licences, and a Q and A session on publisher contracts.
- Visit the copyright webpages for advice and links to useful resources.
- Read the copyright blog for extended articles and copyright news.