The UCL Bartlett Library houses books, journals and DVDs covering all of the UCL Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment’s teaching and research interests.
Bookable study spaces
- Address: Ground Floor, Central House, 14 Upper Woburn Place, WC1H 0NN
- Tel: 020 3108 9666 (internal: x 59666)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nearest Tube: Euston, Euston Square, King's Cross
- Opening hours
The Bartlett Library houses collections relating to the Built Environment. For more information visit our Built Environment subject guide.
The Library is located on the ground floor of Central House. Central House itself is situated on Upper Woburn Place, close to the junction with Euston Road.
UCL Library Services offers a range of other facilities for users with disabilities which are listed separately.
See our web page on Photocopying, Printing and Scanning Services for details.
IT & Audiovisual Provision
The library offers:
- Three Explore Access Points
- Three Cluster machines providing access to all Library Services internet resources and facilities for watching DVDs
- A bookable group study room with its own PC and AV screen
- Clickshare buttons available to borrow from the Library Desk, which allow users to share the contents of their laptop screen via the group study room's AV screen.
Visitors to UCL may access certain electronic resources via our Explore Access Points.
The library is eduroam enabled, allowing wireless access to the UCL network for registered users.
Inter Library Loans
The Bartlett Library participates in the centralised inter library loans service.
Green Impact at the UCL Bartlett Library
The Bartlett Library participates in UCL’s Green Impact Award scheme and achieved Excellence in 2017. We intend to remain at this level and continue to assess how we might improve the environmental credentials of the library. See the UCL Green Impact Award webpages for more information.