Getting help and contacting us
Our general contact details are:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @UCLLibraries
- Telephone: 020 7679 7792 (internal 37792)
- Post: UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Report a problem accessing UCL e-resources
- Requests for location filming and photography
You can ask staff for help in any of our libraries »
Staff are available to help you with your enquiries
throughout UCL Library Services while specialists can assist you at dedicated Reference
Desks in the Main and Science Libraries. Their details are as follows:
We’d love to hear from you.
We do our best to make the library an enjoyable, comfortable
and productive place for you to study. Your feedback is important to us as we
use it to shape and improve our services.
Please let us know what you think about the services we provide and suggest ways you think it could be bettered.
How you can send us your feedback
- Email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
If we've got something really wrong and you'd like to make a formal complaint, please go to our complaints page.