Purchased 30th Nov -0001 | Occupied 1st Jan 1819 - 1st Jan 1830
Estate in Suffolk, owned by Andrew Gregory Johnston 1819-1830. 'All these several persons [members of the Fuller family], by deed dated the 9th and 10th of November, 1819, conveyed the manor and the bulk of the estate to Andrew Johnston, of Hempnall, in Norfolk, Esq., in fee. This gentleman, who was a West India proprietor, went to Jamaica, soon after his purchase; and in July, 1830, the manor and estate were sold by auction at Yarmouth, and were purchased by Francis Turner, Esq., of Lincoln's Inn, London, who is the present lord. The name of the manor is Fritten, alias Fritton, alias Fretton, alias Freton Paston's.'