Profile & Legacies Summary
1784 - 1859
Claimant or beneficiary
- Letters of administration of the estate of Nathaniel Kirton of St Philip Barbados who died 04/03/1859 granted to Sharon Grote Turner attorney of Benjamin Kirton 12/01/1900, effects £88 16s 10d. There is an inscription showing him as 75 years old at death in Oliver, Monumental Inscriptions in Barbados (1915), no. 1133.
- National Probate Calendar 1900.
Associated Claims (3)
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1832 [EA] - 1859 [LA] → Owner
Kirton owned Four Square until his death in 1859.
1829 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Owner