Profile & Legacies Summary
1787 - 1858
Claimant or beneficiary
Awarded with her sister Charlotte Lushington (q.v.) the compensation for Mt Nesbitt in Grenada.
- Baptism of Augusta Lushington, daughter of William Lushington Esquire and Paulina Lushington 27/04/1788 at St Marylebone (which shows her born 11 October, presumably 1787). In 1851 Augusta Lushington aged 63 born Portland Place 'Landed Proprietor' was head of the household with 3 servants at 1 Sion Place Tunbridge Wells Kent. Her death was registered at Tonbridge Q2 1858, and her will was proved 04/08/1858, effects under £6,000.
T71/880 Grenada no. 608, which identifies them as of Kent.
- Ancestry.com, London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [database online]; 1851 census online; FreeUKGen, England and Wales Free BMD Database, Deaths, 1837-1983 [database online]; National Probate Calendar 1858, which shows her death date as 16/06/1858.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1823 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Joint owner
1 Sion Place, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, South-east England, England
4 York Place, Portman Square, London, Middlesex, London, England