Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1839
Claimant or beneficiary
Resident attorney on Antigua.
- Will of George Betts of Antigua [made in 1838] proved 14/05/1839. He left his unspecified holding of reduced consols to Catharine Brown of Antigua and her [sic] children George Betts, Thomas Betts, Samuel Betts, Mary Betts, Jane Este formerly Betts the wife of Henry Este mariner, Grace Betts and Eliza Bascomb formerly Betts the wife of Bascom mariner.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1824 [LA] → Attorney