Rev. Robert Stoney
Profile & Legacies Summary
Claimant or beneficiary
Island clergyman, curate of Falmouth. No death-date or probate has yet been traced for him by LBS.
- At Portsea House (Falmouth, Trelawny), the residence of Robert Taylor, Esq., on the morning of the 11th of July ultimo  Helen, widow of the late John Sime, Esq., of Leith Scotland, and also of the late Rev. Robert Stoney, formerly Curate of Falmouth, aged 67 years.
Associated Claims (2)
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1826 [EA] - → Other
1832 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Executor