Elizabeth Hulburd (née Herbert)
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1770
Slave-owner of Nevis, making her will in 1769 'of Bath.'
- Will of Elizabeth Hulburd [lately of Nevis] but now of Bath proved 19/04/1770. She left monetary legacies of some £2000 currency to relatives, and left her real estate and enslaved people to her brothers Edward Herbert and Tyrrell Herbert.
Married but no further details
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
- 1770 [EY] → Owner
Inferred by LBS to have been among the property left by Elizabeth Hulburd in 1770 to her brothers Edward Herbert and Tyrrell Herbert.