Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1810
Brother and trustee of George Etherington (q.v.), to whom he lent £3400 secured on the Morne Agaron estate at Wallibo St Vincent.
- In the will of Major Thomas Etherington of Soho proved 02/08/1810, he in turn left two-thirds of his estate to Marianne [sic] Etherington of Walford in Hertfordshire, his late brother George's natural daughter.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1806 [EA] - 1809 [LA] → Mortgage Holder
Gerrard Street, Soho, London, Middlesex, London, England