Mungo William Allan Gilmore
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1851
Co-mortgagee with John Gilmore and Allan Gilmore of the Thornton estate in St Thomas-in-the-East Jamaica, under a mortgage of 1807 with Peter Smith the owner.
- Will of Mungo William Allan Gilmore of Stamford Hill proved 31/12/1851. The will identified Allan Gilmore and John Gilmore as his deceased brothers, and said that he appeared in deeds of the early 1800s as 'Mungo Gimore.'
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1807 [SY] - → Mortgage Holder
Stamford Hill, London, Middlesex, London, England