Alexander McLachlan jun.
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1824
Son and heir of Lt. Col. Lachlan McLachlan (q.v.) and Mary McLachlan (q.v.).
- Will of Alexander MacLachlan or McLachlan Cornet of HM's 3rd Regiment of Light Dragoons [at present residing at Stamford Hill] [made in 1824] proved 10/06/1824. He left his sister Elizabeth McLachlan Riddell all his personal estate 'except that attached to my estate in Jamaica'; he also left the estate and the 'slaves' to her with the proviso that if she died before 21 without issue the estate was to pass to his (and her) mother Mary McLachlan, and in case of her death 'in his lifetime' to Henry Riddell for life and then to the children of his mother by her second marriage.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
Inherited a half share of Reserve in Trelawny under the will of his father Lt Col. Lachlan McLachlan
Stamford Hill, London, Middlesex, London, England
Residing at Stamford Hill when he made his will in 1824.