Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1798
Natural son of Arnold Nesbitt (q.v.), who left him his half of the Mount Nesbitt estate in Grenada in his will proved in 1779, and brother of Arnold Nesbitt II (q.v.).
- Will of Colebrooke Nesbitt Major General in HM's Army proved 03/12/1798. In the will he left his money in trust for his wife Elizabeth after providing an annuity of £40 p.a. to his natural daughter's mother in Brunswick Germany. The will makes no mention of the Mount Nesbitt estate, so presumably he had sold his interest sometime previously.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1779 [EA] - → Joint owner