Wilhelmina Maria Dunlop formerly Jamison (née Bostock)
Profile & Legacies Summary
Co-owner of Maria's Lodge in Demerara, possibly by her first marriage. She carried her interest in the estate into her second marriage to James Dunlop (q.v.).
- Will of James Jamieson otherwise Jamison proved 07/11/1818. The will was the joint will of James Jamieson and his wife William Ina [sic] Maria formerly Bostock, made in Georgetown Demerara 21/09/1816, leaving their estate to each other. The executors included Alexander MacDonald of Glasgow and Harry [sic] Halket.
(1) James Jamison (2) James Dunlop
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Joint owner