Profile & Legacies Summary
London merchant, active in Dominica, and known to have predeceased his brother William Pagan of Linburn (q.v.), who died in 1836. No will has yet been found for Thomas Pagan.
- The partnership lately subsisting between Thomas Pagan and Thomas Urquhart of London and John Fraser of the island of Dominica, trading under the firms of Thomas Pagan & Co. of London and Fraser, Urquhart & Co. in the West Indies was dissolved 31st December last by mutual consent Witness our hands thee 16th August 1802. Thos. Pagan. Thos. Urquhart. Thos Pagan by power of attorney from John Fraser.
- London Gazette 15507 17/08/1802 p. 878.
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1820 [EA] - 1820 [LA] → Owner
1823 [EA] - 1823 [LA] → Previous owner